Monday, December 29, 2008

Pop Quiz for the Class Clown

What High School Cliche are You?
Your Result: Class Clown

Clues you might be a class clown
1. You like it when people laugh at you.
2. You crack jokes all the time.
3. You can hang out with any group and it's fine.

What High School Cliche are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

OK, OK...Mrs. Scribe's on Vay-cay (albeit, she's staying at home over Break), so silly online quizzes come to mind. Our Reading Assignment from Saturday made us think of High School Clichés, and look what popped up.

"Fitting In" is definitely a Down Side of all this High School Janx. Our own personal High School Experience (as a student, that is) was back in the Stone Age, so that particular memory has long since faded. But we see kids trying to fit in only, like, a million times a day in our current incarnation as a High School Teacher.

So, Mrs. Scribe took the quiz above, & tried to give Honest Answers to Shallow Questions...the story of her life. Not to minimize the whole Teenage Angst Thing, but we already knew Ms. S. was kinda a nerdy geek, didn't we?

Trouble with high school, of course, is that it's all One Big Cliché. Try definining yourself online. What High School Cliché are you?


storyteller said...

Alas ... it seems I'm a Geeky Class Clown. Who knew?
Hugs and blessings,

LadyStyx said...

Ahhh...that seems to be right, I got the class loser. The description of the result fit like a "T"....may as well been invisible in high school.

Z's Mom said...

Oh man...I'm a Geek! I knew it....but it still hurts to have it confirmed!

Susie said...

I got Popular. Which is weird because I didn't think I was populare in school but all my friends thought I was:-) Hee, hee, hee.

Veggie Mom said...

Oh, I'm a Class Clown, too! But if I take it again, I'm sure it'll call me a Geek, 'cause that's what I was!!

HappyChyck said...

Geek Loser here. Still am. I embrace it better now, though. Kind of. I sometimes wish I were more like some of the teachers around me who never do what they are suppose to do. Me? ALWAYS what I'm suppose to do. Eh. I feel a New Year Resolution brewing...

Mister Teacher said...

I'm a little afraid to take this quiz, because what if I'm NOT class clown??? I would be devastated!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin