Monday, December 1, 2008

I *Heart* Chocolate!

This Yummy Bit O' Bling arrived via Tara R. at If Mom Says OK. She was in the "giving" mood, and offered it to all who had "Blinged" her before.

Of course, The Octamom Award involves Chocolate, which is why we here at The Scholastic Scribe endorses it, wholeheartedly!

Like All Things Involving Chocolate, this award came about in an interesting-but Delish-manner. It was designed by Debi, she of Who Says Eight Is Enough? The award was created in honor of Octamom, who apparently has a lot on her plate & has To Do List that often gets done in a less-than-timely fashion!

And the Chocolate Part? "Everything is so much better with Chocolate," Tara R. declares. We concur!

In the Spirit of The Award, we Wish to Bling everyone who's ever Blinged Us in our Short (7 months!)-but Productive-Bloggy Lifetime:
Here are the Rules of the Road:
  1. You must eat a Piece of Chocolate in honor of accepting The Octamom Award.
  2. You must, um…..Eat Yet Another Piece of Chocolate when you put The Award on your blog.
  3. You must visit Debi B. (who designed the award) by clicking Here. "It’s neighborly, you know," proclaims Tara R.
  4. Try to go by and see the other good folks we're putting up a links up for.
  5. Don't forget to display This Pretty on your blog!
  6. Feel free to add or subtract from the rules as suits your fancy…except that Chocolate one…Tara R.-and Your Humble Scribe-must insist upon that!
  7. And, but of course, if you're reading this post & feel like you need a little Chocolate in your life, please accept The Octamom Award, with our blessing!


Deanna said...

That is the funniest award I have ever seen! Congrats!

Eudea-Mamia said...


I'm going to eat a piece of chocolate in your honor. We both completely deserve it.

Congratulations. Em

Lynda said...

Hey...chocolate and awards...does it get any better???

Veggie Mom said...

Send Many, Many Hershey's Kisses your way. Thanks for the Sweet Surprise!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your award:-) You deserve it:-)

yellowdog granny said...

I know for a fact that if you eat chocolate in the dark, you won't gain weight, as the calories don't know where to go..

Meaghan said...

Hi fellow SITSTA I wanted to stop by and introduce myself and let you know about a new project I have going that you might be interested in.

My name is Meaghan and I am an end stage cancer survivor! My blog is I started a project to give Cancer patients, survivors, supporters and caregivers much deserved gifts! I would love it if you could read about this project and let me know what you think and if you are interested in joining. You can find the link on the right side of my blog and its called Gifts For Cancer Fighters.

I truly appreciate any support!

Hippie Family... said...

too cute. said...

Ooh - I think this is definitely the yummiest award ever. I need all the excuses I can get to have more chocolate in my life. :)

Congratulations girl - thank you for sharing it with me!!!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin