Of course, The Octamom Award involves Chocolate, which is why we here at The Scholastic Scribe endorses it, wholeheartedly!
Like All Things Involving Chocolate, this award came about in an interesting-but Delish-manner. It was designed by Debi, she of Who Says Eight Is Enough? The award was created in honor of Octamom, who apparently has a lot on her plate & has To Do List that often gets done in a less-than-timely fashion!
And the Chocolate Part? "Everything is so much better with Chocolate," Tara R. declares. We concur!
In the Spirit of The Award, we Wish to Bling everyone who's ever Blinged Us in our Short (7 months!)-but Productive-Bloggy Lifetime:
- Mr. Teacher
- Veggie Mom
- Dawn of My Day
- Tara R. (but, of course, she already has this Yummy Bling!)
- You must eat a Piece of Chocolate in honor of accepting The Octamom Award.
- You must, um…..Eat Yet Another Piece of Chocolate when you put The Award on your blog.
- You must visit Debi B. (who designed the award) by clicking Here. "It’s neighborly, you know," proclaims Tara R.
- Try to go by and see the other good folks we're putting up a links up for.
- Don't forget to display This Pretty on your blog!
- Feel free to add or subtract from the rules as suits your fancy…except that Chocolate one…Tara R.-and Your Humble Scribe-must insist upon that!
- And, but of course, if you're reading this post & feel like you need a little Chocolate in your life, please accept The Octamom Award, with our blessing!