Friday, December 26, 2008

Fx4: Vote for Pedro

The Scribe Family has the oddest of Holiday Traditions. Mr Fairway, for some strange reason known only to him, is enamored of the flick Napoleon Dynamite. So we watch that Indie Film, starring the hapless Jon Heder as Napoleon, every Christmas Day. A Scribe Family Quirk, slightly odder & less in-season than our Thanksgiving Tradition, but oh, well.

Enjoy Napoleon's Talent Show interpretation of British Synth-Pop. The group: Jamiroquai; the song: Canned Heat, released in 1999.

Playing along today with Candid Carrie & her Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. This is not the first video we've posted to Fx4. Obama Girl was such a hit; why not Our Friend Napoleon?

10 comments:

Veggie Mom said...

This is my favorite part of the movie...Think I'll dig through our DVDs and give this flick another look-see!!

Mama Dawg said...

I LOVE that part!

Susie said...

Very cool:-)

Marrdy said...

I have yet to convince my hubby to watch Napolean. And granted I thought it was the stupidest (is that a word?) show ever that first time. Now I love it and laugh at all those classic parts! Thanks for sharing.

Tara said...

I like your sleeves... they're real big.

Marina said...

yeah, it's really fun at FFFF!

Steve Ballmer said...

Got my vote!

mommytoalot said...

LOL..my kids love that movie..me...i've never seen it

Hillary said...

LOL, I finally watched that movie about a month ago. Funny in a very very very weird way, lol.

Thanks for stopping by my Fx4!

Z's Mom said...

I LOVE this movie!!!!

I like to watch Grumpy Old Men every New Years!!! I don't know why.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin