Tuesday, December 30, 2008

By George, I Think I've Got It!



The trouble with an extended break from the High School Janx is that Mrs. Scribe has Way Too Much Time on her hands, and Way Too Many Projects around the house to think about.

So, what happens? She spends Oodles & Oodles of her vay-cay taking Silly Internet Quizzes.

George Clooney is supposed to be Mrs. Scribe's Celebrity Soul Mate. If only life were so simple. Do you suppose someone makes a quiz to help take down the Christmas Tree & all the decorations? Or one that would write college recs for Mrs. Scribe's Cherubs instantaneously, if not sooner? Please get back to us on that!

8 comments:

Veggie Mom said...

Every time I do one of these quizzes, Will Smith turns out to be my go-to celeb!

LadyStyx said...

I ended up with Johnny Depp. ~grinz~

mommytoalot said...

LOL..well Will Smith is cool.

Lynda said...

Oh, boy! I got George Clooney, too! I am not going to share as much as you'd probably like me to.

Sean Hogan said...

If you love online quizzes, you'll love Sporcle-I'm addicted!

http://www.sporcle.com/games/

Susie said...

I think I got Brad Pitt when I took it.

Z's Mom said...

Ok, this quiz is TOTALLY accurate...it put me with Orlando Bloom and I've been pining after him since the 1st LOTR movie....

Columbia Lily said...

if your kids are like mine, they ask for those recommendations about 10 minutes before the last possible deadline....sigh....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin