10. ...the Journalism computers did not melt down yesterday morning.
9. ...we made the Yearbook deadline-despite a week-long, student-fueled, computer-generated hissy fit!
8. ...we have 4.5 Days Off in a row!
7. ...Principal Man did not hold any meetings this week.
6. ...Several of our "graduates" came by to see Mrs. Scribe & brag about College Life.
5. ...Sarah Palin is not our Veep-Elect. Please Check Out Her Recent Interview to see why!
4. ...It's still possible to "Google" a Peanuts image for a Bloggy Post.
3. ...Turkey Day is PJ Day in our house. We have no company, so we sit around in our Jammies, Stuffing Our Faces & Watching Football. Perhaps we'll do The Thanksgiving Day Dance, too!
2. ...We did all the holiday marketing on Sunday.
1. ...Everyone's Home for the Holiday...Hooray!