Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sx3: What's the Scoop?

Halloween has come and gone, but our Silly Sunday Sweepstakes is here to stay! We used this snap quite a while back...Same Venue, Different Post. But Your Humble Scribe was racking her pea-sized cerebellum for an Appropriate Sx3 Snap, and look what popped out? Or pooped out, as the case may be!

Y'all know the drill by now, don'tcha? Take a gander at this Superior Snap and Conjure a Cute Caption for said image. Plunk that Caption down in the Comments box of This Post, and There.You. Have. It!

No, you won't win a thing for participating in our Sunday Silliness...but you will leave here with the satisfaction of knowing you're responsible for A. Job. Well. Done!

PS...The Absolutely Awesome Shell that Your Humble Scribe found on the shores of the OBX a couple of days ago is called a Paper Nautilus. One the size of ours, which measures slightly more than 5 inches, retails in shell shops for $160. Perhaps Mrs. Scribe should quit her day job?

22 comments:

Veggie Mom said...

Fun times! I'll come back later today with to Share the Caption Love, OK? In the meantime, Congrats to you, Pop'rs Veteran! You're one of our winners in The Great Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway!! Please drop by my place soon to see about picking up your prize!

Tara R. said...

"Don't bother me... I still have 10 minutes left in the library.'

teachj said...

The real reason that newspapers exist.

mannequin said...

"I don't give a crap about comics, I want to read about this election stuff"

Bilbo said...

"I don't know why mommy always gives me the sports section...the financial pages will help me do my business better."

Deanna said...

Garbage in. Garbage out.

Edna Lee said...

"HEY! Could someone out there bring me my coffee?"

smartdogs said...

Looks like my college fund is going right down the...

Queenie Jeannie said...

"Oh sheesh! I'll NEVER be able to retire at this rate!!!"

Lame?? Oh well, I tried!

Jeannie

Old NFO said...

Aw crap! Hey, I did! Mommy, forget the enema, the election news did it!

Hippie Family... said...

seriously. you would be bored it you stayed home all day..

"not sure why dad calls this the office, but that andy cap is a crack up!"

LadyFi said...

The economy is not the only thing going down the toilet!

teachergirl said...

Aw, who gives a crap???

Veggie Mom said...

Hmmmmmmm...One guy's policies give me the runs, while the other guy's solutions make me *#1! my pants!

Marrdy said...

Looks like all the news is in the crapper!!

miruspeg said...

Like Father, Like Son!

amiable amy said...

Hi Melissa, I got this Superior Scribbler Award today and It is nice to know the author of this very cute award.You betcha indeed ;-)

Dr. Wifey said...

ah, geez, the economy is really going down the toilet!

Mister Teacher said...

Last: Power Lunch
Now: Power Crap
Next: Power Nap

mammadawg.com said...

"What else is going down the toilet these days?"

lol - that photo is TOO cute. :D

Pop by whenever you get a chance - I've got an award for ya ;)

From the Doghouse said...

"My stocks are in the same place I am - the crapper."

Ritch in Love said...

You might want to get the room spray...one spray won't be enough!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin