As reported in The Baltimore Examiner, teacher Wilson Watson taught community college students for 35 years. Along the way, he acquired these gems from his students' work:
- Some people use bad language and is not even aware of the fact.
- It’s good I’m doing something with my self; Therefore, I can do better in the foochure.
- People who murder a lot of people are called masked murderers.
- I was absent on Monday because I was stopped on the Beltway for erotic driving.
- Romeo and Juliet exchanged their vowels.
- Another effect of smoking is it may give you cancer of the thought.
- Christopher Columbus sailed all over the world until he found Ohio.
- Michaelangelo painted the ceiling of the Sixteenth Chapel.
- Society has moved toward cereal killers.
- Jogging on a woman’s ovaries can be dangerous to her health.
Mrs. Scribe often has been accused of using Bad Language; usually, the circumstances surround sentences like these. More evidence, we suppose, of Cancer of the Thought. We believe strongly, however, that at least a few of these kiddos could benefit from an exchange of vowels.