We're Ringin' in the Bling over here at The Scholastic Scribe. Once again, a Bloggy Friend has seen fit to add some Flair to our Cyber-Wardrobe. This time, Veggie Mom's the Culprit. She just happens to think This Cyber-Crib is Creative. Mos' Def!
According to Veggie, The My Blog is Pop-tastic! Award "is routed in the tenets of the Pop Art Movement of the '50s and '60s; that cutting-edge tribute to creativity and imagination." She says her blog is a channel for creativity. We couldn't concur more!
Let's lay out the Rules & Regs for this Bloggy Bling:
- When you receive The Award, please post it on your blog, linking back to the person who gave it to you.
- In addition, please link to This Post, which explains the origins of The Award.
- Please visit Veggie Mom's Post , which explains the origins of The Award, and Sign Mr. Linky, so she'll be able to keep a record of all whose Blogs are Pop-tastic! Feel free to leave a comment, too!!
- Pass The Award along to SIX Bloggy Friends, whose creativity merits inclusion in this circle. Link to their blogs in your Awards Post, and notify them that they've received The Award!
And now, for The Winners:
- Zander & Me: One of our Newest Bloggy Friends. Karla really Mixes It Up, with posts ranging from the poignant to the perfectly silly!
- Ritch In Love. Grandma Scribe was one of the Original Stewardesses, Back in the Day. That's why we have a Special Affinity for this modern-day gal, also a New Bloggy Friend, with High-Flying Ideas!
- MammaDawg. Who names their 14-year-old Einstein? Seriously, MD is the Original Kick-Ass Blogger. You Go, Girl!
- Learn Me Good. Mr. Teacher has a Few Issues with Grammar, but he teaches 3rd Grade in Dallas. We can relate!
- TeachJ. He's a Real Journalism Teacher, as opposed to Mrs. Scribe, who just wanted to Play One on TV!
- This is the Life. Debbie hates Pretentious People. Ditto Your Humble Scribe. She also has a Heart of Gold. Need we say more?