Today, the Candidate Waxes Eloquently upon a number of Important Topics, such as Joe the Plumber, Oprah, Sylvester Stallone, Sarah Palin & The Appropriate uses of the Presidential Retreat, Camp David.
- Bloggers nationwide have been buzzing about what they call “The Lizzy Factor” in this election. Please explain “The Lizzy Factor,” and how it will play a significant role in the next two weeks of the Presidential Campaign. The Lizzy Factor is simple–People are ready for someone to be honest. People are ready for someone to say “I don’t know, but I’ll find out.” People are ready for someone who doesn’t have 7 houses or fancy schmancy degrees. People are ready for reasons to just feel good! People are ready for someone to stop yapping and start acting! That’s me. That’s the Lizzy Factor!
- Joe the Plumber has been mentioned quite a few times this past week. He’s become such a popular guy that John McCain even said that Joe “won the debate” on Wednesday. Joe seems to have several ideas on taxes & the economy. Will you be inviting him to the White House to confer with you? I guess this will be as good a place as any to announce that I have invited Joe the Plumber to be my Vice President. ’Cause when a duck gets stuck, who else would you want around?????
- Sarah Palin was a guest on Saturday Night Live a couple of days ago. John McCain appeared on Letterman last week. Joe Biden did Ellen’s show on Monday. What shows will you appear on when you become President? I thought it might be fun to hit the game show circuit–Deal or No Deal, Are You Smarter than a 5th-Grader, the Price is Right—get my message out and hopefully win a little money for my friends at the Treasury!!!
- President Bush uses Camp David, the Presidential Retreat in Maryland’s Catoctin Mountain Park, as a getaway of sorts. He also employs it for State Business, planning to host a summit of world leaders there soon. How will you utilize Camp David in a Lizzy Administration? FINALLY–an easy question. Camp David will be utilized as a retreat for people with cancer to come and just spend some time with their families. I’ll use my winnings from the game shows to cover the expenses…or I’ll ask the folks at AIG to fork over a couple bucks to help.
- Oprah Winfrey has endorsed Barack Obama for President, while Sylvester Stallone has endorsed John McCain.What celebs do you have in your corner in your Race for the White House? Um…well…I have the Banker from Deal or No Deal…Jeremy Miller…and Harold Faltermeyer.