First of all, the Page Featured Above is a Mere Fantasy. We want to be recognized. We wish to be among The Chosen. So, we decided to Go For It, & conjured up a Cool, Creative Graphic.
Who knows? Perhaps our Dreams Will Come True! Anyway, welcome to The Scholastic Scribe's Contribution to today's Secret is in the Sauce Blogathon. Perhaps hundreds of Bloggers, worldwide, will participate. Consider this Our Contribution to a More Cohesive Blogging Community. An effort to Share that ol' Comment Love, as Heather & Tiffany, the two self-described "Comment Junkies" who started all this SITS Janx, would say.
According to the SITS Web site, "We are a group of bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. Lots and lots of comments." The SITStahood aims to cultivate connections in this ol' Bloggy Universe of ours. Along the way, a Cyberspace Cult, of sorts, has developed. And we mean this in a good way. Dozens of Bloggers--upwards of 200 on any given day, at all hours of the day--check in with The Secret is In the Sauce, to take a look at the Roll Call, meet the SITS Featured Blogger, check out Saucy Blogs, enter awesome Giveaways, & snag a great recipe or two from the SITStas' Saucy Eats.
How does Your Humble Scribe figure into this Cyberspace Phenomenom Known as SITS? Well, as y'all rightly know, we host The Silly Sunday Sweepstakes once a week. In fact, we had a great one just two days ago. Heather & Tiffany have graciously featured our Non-Contest on several Bloggy Occasions on their SITS site.
In addition, we've met dozens of Brand New Bloggy Friends thru SITS. This Comment Love spread by Heather & Tiffany's creation is downright contagious. We've picked up lots of blogging tips, & we've hatched a few cyber-schemes. Above all, we've received lots & lots o' Comment Love, & Encouragement, in our Blogging Efforts.
Who are the Bloggy Friends we've met because of the SITStas' Tireless Efforts to Keep Us All Connected? Here are 5, for starters:
- Veggie Mom. Veggie, who runs the Unique & Saucy Eat Your Veggies!, accomplishes what few women would even dare to try. She runs Great--and Frequent!--Giveaways & keeps us up-to-date on the Comings & Goings of her cute little ol' family. Her blog, in many respects, is a metaphor for life. And, to top it all off, she was a SITS Featured Blogger just last week!
- Lynda. Maybe it's because she lives in our Native Texas, or perhaps it's because she has a Quirky Take on Life, but this Gal from Art on a Limb shares stories of home & family, work & play, and Cryptic Observations on Life as it is, and as it should be!
- Debbie, she of Blog Around the World & This is the Life. Those of you who know Deb from BATW know that she's kind, generous & an all-around Great Gal. We wonder, however, when BATW is finally gonna make it to Virginia, HQ of Your Humble Scribe. Maybe Debbie's saving the Best for Last, since The Old Dominion is her home-state, too!
- Deanna. Those who've visited Deanna's Corner applaud her for a straight-from-the heart take on life, family and faith. She's also not afraid to get downright silly, on occasion. We love Deanna for her eclectic collection of observations, and her willingness to pal around the Bloggy Universe with the likes of us!
- Hot Tub Lizzy. Those of you who are familiar with Lizzy's Journey to the Hot Tub--and there are a Whole Herd of y'all out there!--know she's Running for President as a candidate of The Plaid Party. Hope you've also tuned in to the Hot Tub Lizzy Interviews Your Intrepid Scribe has been conducting weekly. We've had 3 Scintillating, Informative & Down Right HighLARious encounters. Lizzy opens up on everything from White House Weddings to the Best BBQ in Mañana's Edition, so Stay Tuned!