Sunday, October 5, 2008

S x 3: Gotta Love Those Drunkin Punkins!

These Picturesque Punkins have been "circulating," as it were, All. Over. Cyberspace. We first saw this snap over Mrs. 4444's place, and featured her post about it here. Then, our SIL sent us the pix, which we proudly display here. And, of course, Dawn featured it here, so we definitely knew it had to be a Big, Big Part of our weekly Silly Sunday Sweepstakes!

You know the drill, Media Critics that you are. Take a gander at This Silly Snap, and Conjure a Creative Caption. Your creation can be Cute, Sweet, Sharp, Silly, Tasteless or Just. Plain. Terrible. It don't matter, y'all...the Point is in the Playing, anyway, correctamundo? And, yet again, you will win nothing at all tangible for your efforts. Just the knowledge that you've Done a Good Deed for the Day!

So, get cogitating, folks! And leave your Classic Caption in the Comments box of This Post. Looks like Your Humble Scribe is going Over the Top at 10,000 Hits & Beyond this weekend, so let's hurry up & Share That Caption Love!

17 comments:

Clix said...

"Dude. I just hurled."
"SWEET! Dude, he just hurled!"
"Dude. That is so NOT sweet."

Mamarazzi said...

Sadie: How’d you get him here? He was out stiff.
Jack: Hair of the dog that bit him.
Sadie: Hair? He must have swallowed the dog.
- Robert Rossen

**Attribution: Robert Rossen (1908–1966), U.S. screenwriter. Jack (John Ireland), Sadie (Mercedes McCambridge), All The King’s Men, as a hungover Willie Stark (Broderick Crawford) is about to address a rally (1949).***

came over by way of SITs...cute blog. i will most def be back!

Veggie Mom said...

Kinda a gnarly way to make pumpkin pie, if ya ask me!

Outnumbered2to1 said...

Told you Jack would hurl first. Now pay up!

OR

Geez, I don't remember him eating THAT!

OR

Can I just say, THANK GOD I'm standing up here for the picture?

Dawn said...

"I can't believe I drank the WHOLEEEE thing!"

Natalie @ LittleShindigs said...

"Dudue told you not to mix hard liquor with beer!"

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

I told you pumpkin beer was a bad idea.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Man, I gotta get back to my home so I can patch this sick li'l pumpkin up.
(Ya get it... pumpkin patch!)
or
Pumpkin pie in your eye!

Tara R. said...

'I told you not to mix candy corn and twizzlers!'

Kelsey said...

"Happy Halloween kids!"

I know that was lame, my brain is tired!

Just found your blog by way of SITs, very cute. It's strange that I came across it actually, I'm a high school journalism STUDENT. So much fun (most of the time).

bonbon momma said...

Friends don't let friends drink and decorate stoop.

Betty said...

Puking porch pumpkins posturing proudly.

Lynda said...

Pixie Stix...it's always the Pixie Stix

Mama Dawg said...

That last Kamakize did me i...bleh!"

Mister Teacher said...

Friends don't let friends be Jack-Ass-O-Lanterns...

MoziEsmé said...

Daddy pumpkin showing the tiny minor the effects of alcohol.

Yaya said...

hahahahaha!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin