Monday, October 27, 2008

¡Ojala Que Se Mejore Pronto!

Some who read the occasional Rants & more often Raves of Your Humble Scribe are under the impression that Mrs. Scribe is of Latina descent. Sí, yo hablo en Español con mucho frecuencia, but that's mainly because ¡ Soy Una Tejana! Most of Your Intrepid Scribe's Spanish-Speakin' orginated en Español Una. ¡Sí, es la verdad!

Hot Tub Lizzy posted this clip the other day. It totally summarizes, explains & lampoons the Many Reasons we, at The Scholastic Scribe, hablamos Español. ¡Buen provecho! It also, in quite a highLARious fashion, makes the case for Americans learning a language beyond English.

8 comments:

Tara R. said...

Eso fue muy gracioso! (Google language tools - Muchasgracias)

Lynda said...

lol - I knew EVERYTHING he said - lol! That was too darn funny and I might have to steal it!

Mamasphere said...

I understood everything!! I took two whole years of Spanish in highschool and lived in Guatemala for two months, but I can barely remember a word (mostly because Portuguese is blocking everything else out). I'm so proud of myself! I can't wait to show pass this video on- hilarious indeed.

Dawn said...

No hablo Espanol!

Veggie Mom said...

Muy bien! Quantos anos hablas Espanol, senora? And how the heck do you get the tildes over top the Ns? And the upside-down punctuation? But seriously, this video is straight from Espanol Uno...thanks for the chuckles you blogged my way!

Cheryl said...

Melissa,
Thanks for stopping by. I loved the video even though the only thing I understood were the numbers. Very good!
Cheryl

Cheryl said...

Melissa,
Hope you do not mind, I added you to my favs!
Thanks,
Cheryl

ladyfi said...

Sí, que gracioso! LOL! Everyone should learn at least one foreign language if not more!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin