We've got one thing to say about all this Presidential Janx: We're Pretty Darn Sure Lizzy would know how to answer a question from Katie Couric! Let's hear what The Woman in Plaid has to say about Pressing Issues of the Day:
- Other than your proposed 12 PMS Days a year, what are your thoughts on other Federal Holidays? Well, just this week I proposed that Halloween should be moved to the last Saturday in October, and that seems to have been met with GREAT results. I ALSO think that the day after Thanksgiving should be made a Federal Holiday as well…'cause most people don’t work that day, and the ones that do are just annoyed that they have to be at work and don’t really do much anyways. Beyond that, you know, our friends in Europe get one bank holiday a month. We REALLY need that… imagine how much more productive we would all be!!!
- The “mainstream” candidates keep talking about “change.” One purports to support “Change You Can Believe In,” while the other says “Change is Coming.” Your thoughts on change? There are phrases/words from the last few months that I would like to see us ban for a while… one is “Sphere of Uncertainty” (thank you, Jim Cantori, and all those weatherpeople for THAT one) and the other is CHANGE… Change Change Change Change…Change is for diapers and I-gave-you-more-money-than-what-I-bought-cost. I’m all about Compromise. Remember that from Sesame Street, kids?? Compromise.
- How do you dress a moose? I always like to put a moose in a kicky striped hat and a fun plaid purse…'cause…you know.. I’m ALL about the plaid (see photo at the top)!
- While John McCain elected to suspend his campaign, albeit briefly, in the wake of the U.S. Economic Crisis, you have been talking about suspenders on your campaign blog. Can you please explain the difference? Mr. McCain felt he needed to head back to Washington and work on a current crisis, and I admire him for that. So he SUSPENDED his campaign. I, on the other hand, am not galivanting around the country eating fried foods at the local VFW picnic, so I have LOST weight during this campaign, and have decided that Suspenders are a MUCH more cost-effective way of dealing with weight loss, and so I plan to bring BACK the suspender as a fashion statement, and of COURSE they will be PLAID!!!!
- Tina Fey or Sarah Palin? Honestly–I think the bigger question is who is going to play ME??? I just ran this photo thing that is supposed to tell you who you look like. It told me Peter Ustinov looks like me. If you’re looking for me, my best guess would be my local plastic surgeon's.