Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Haiku Wednesday

The High School Press Corps:
A look inside, told thru the
wisdom of Haiku
Who needs the Debates
when you're entertained daily
by a Munchkin Tribe?

A "Seinfeld" review:
15-year-old guffaws speak
of "shrinkage, "man hands."
Will we be ready
when the deadline time comes near?
Perhaps. I think not.
Chips crunch under my
bare feet. Why are those grapes squashed
on the back table?
A lonely bug crawls
up the LCD screen's face.
"Mrs. Scribe, kill him!"
Silence reigns supreme.
They all caught the Big Cheese home.
Chaos, tomorrow.


Dawn said...

Cute post! I love me some Seinfeld!

Blog Stalker said...

Interesting Haiku. I know I spell horribly and you have mentioned it yourself. At least I now know how to correctly spell Haiku.


Have a great day!

Lynda said...

I wonder who decided just what made a Haiku? I mean, couldn't we just count out syllable lines and give it a name?

MoziEsmé said...

Profound stuff, this!

Veggie Mom said...

Haikus always make
my heart light. The only verse
teachers didn't kill.

I really dig Seinfeld, too, but can't think of an appropriate haiku. Interesting way to characterize your classroom!

Marrdy said...

Ok, I think I am distrubed by this picture of George. It reminds me of when he was modeling.

Such a great Haiku!

Becky Welch said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday on the BATW tour. BATW is great!!! I have loved getting to know so many different people! Come back again!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin