- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now that we've Dispatched with the Formalities, cue the drumroll, please. The First 5 Recipients of The Scholastic Scribe's Superior Scribbler Award are:
- Veggie Mom. She's walking that Delicate Tightrope between Personal & Public. She helps promote her BIL's Fun Company, while making sure everyone knows that Her Family Comes First. There's absolutely No Other Blog like hers Out There. And who ever heard of Goats Grazing on a Roof before she wrote about them? Here's to being One-of-a-Kind!
- Bellringers. Richie is a High School Journalism Teacher, too. We'd love to duplicate her sense of humor, but for now, we'll just settle for reading her whimsical, seemingly randomly strung-together, downright highLARious soliloquies. Plus, as an Added Bonus, Richie actually graduated from Our Humble High School. The One Where We Teach. She graduated, natch, Back in the Day. And, she was on the Newspaper Staff that we advise today. Seriously! We've got a Yearbook to prove it! Look. It. Up.
There you go, Ladies & Gent! Wear it Loud & Proud. You deserve it! And, if you're a recipient of the Superior Scribbler Award, please sign Mr. Linky, below!!