First of all, we need to thank our Comrade in Education, Veggie Mom, for this Delightful Turn of Events. You see, Veggie teaches high school English. As do we, after a fashion. And it's only right that we Kick Ass Bloggers stick together!
Being a Scribe & all, we did a little journalistic sleuthing into the background of the KAB Award. There's a Mamma Dawg out there in Cyberspace, and she started the Kick Ass Blogger Club! According to MD, a KAB is defined as one with "incredible, original content. Or they're overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it's someone who simply inspires you to be a better person...or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off." Mamma Dawg even has a place to register as an Official KAB. The Honorable Scribe, BTW, is numero 450! And this KAB Janx only started August 1!!
There you have it, Scribe Fans! Do you think Veggie was thinking of moi & an innate ability to Kick Some Booty (metaphorically, of course!) when she granted this High Honor to Your Humble Scribe? Perhaps!
So, knowing how we feel about awards, and all, we're gonna Pay It Forward. Here's to All You Bloggers who know when a Swift Kick to the Como Se Llama is in order! Most specifically:
- Bellringers, who belongs to the same Klutz Class as The Scribe!
- Candid Carrie, who loves her some American Idol.
- DC Sports Plus, who blogs about Gnats, Skins & something called a Hokie.
- Hippie Family, who's got the Coolest Blog Name Ever!
- Line 46, who's teaching 82 AP English Cherubs this year. She'll be Kickin' Her Some Booty, we predict!