Friday, September 26, 2008

Pick Your Password, Please, Not Your...

Every year, we grant School Network Access to 2 Editors--one from the Newspaper, one from the Yearbook. The students store their Journalista "stuff:"--stories, photos, layouts, ads--on the network. It's so much easier than Back in the Day, when everything was on Floppy Disk. We don't Crash half as much as we used to. Most of our "meltdowns," in fact, are of the Emotional--not Technological--Variety these days!

The kids aren't supposed to, but they share their User Names & Passwords with fellow staff members. Natch. And probably the whole world, too, since they write them on the chalkboard in the Journalism Office.

Looks like Hair Styles & Noses are popular this year. Your Scribe Photoshopped the User Names in this snap to Protect the Innocent. Only the Passwords remain. Can you tell which password belongs to the girl & which one to the boy?

Playing along with Candid Carrie today, in the Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. Come play along!

19 comments:

Mrs. Who said...

I required my tech kids to have their own flash drive this year for the first time after losing stuff on computers and having them forget their passwords, etc. It works great. Yes, things have certainly changed since the days of floppy disks. I actually took some disks to conferences with me to present from. I can't imagine trying to fit anything on one now!!

Nina said...

How funny! To be young again and do all the stupid stuff that we did in our youth...

Deanna said...

Maybe they thought no one would touch it?

Mama Dawg said...

You gotta love kids.

Lori said...

Ha ha! That's funny!

Lauren said...

Just LMAO.

Lynda said...

I'm guessing "mohawk" is the boy?

Susie said...

Passwords are supposed to be words that you can always remember. These are special kids using those words:-)

~~tonya~~ said...

BWAHAHAHA--to funny

Betty said...

That reminds me of my years in middle school when the students would let everyone know their locker combinations. Then they would get upset when their stuff was missing.

Sean Hogan said...

Back in the day when I was on staff (a whole two years ago) my number was something like 948540 and my password would have been 9485400. Kids these days...so complicated :)

Weeksie50 said...

lol- somethings never change..

Hippie Family... said...

I need some password help, maybe I should go more basic too!

Veggie Mom said...

I'm guessing it's the Boy who has the nose issues, right?

Jennifer said...

Very funny!!

Jess said...

FUNNY!

Dee Light said...

Just LOVE IT!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I would say the booger one is the boy's and the Mohawk one is the girls...lol! That's great!

Dawn said...

That is too funny!!! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin