Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love, Actually

Dawn, who always Makes Our Day, shared some Bloggy Lovin' with us last week. Gustav just blew thru her Neck o' The Woods, with Ike right on his tail. Someone forgot to tell Ike, though, that He. Wasn't. Supposed. To. Visit. Dawn's a tad Freaked Out, y'all, so if you have a quick second, send her some Bloggy Lovin' in return! And Thanks, Dawn Dear, for Thinkin' About Us!

So. Your Scribe, being of the Humble Variety and all, wants to Pay all this Lovin' Forward. First, the rules. Then, the 7 recipients of The I Love Your Blog Award. Straight from the *Heart*!

1.The winner puts the award logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

Sounds like a plan, don't it? Here you go, Bloggy Friends. We Hereby Bestow this Beautiful Bling on the following Most Deserving Souls:

Dawn reiterates that this is a Pay It Forward kinda deal, y'all. So, Just. Do. It!

8 comments:

NYC Educator said...

Thanks for the kind words, Melissa.

Dawn said...

Awww thank you for honoring me that way for giving you an award!!! Enjoy your award!

Urban School Teacher said...

Thank you for the kind words and for my FIRST EVER BLOG AWARD! Please ignore my ignorance, but where do I get the award logo from and how do I put it on my blog??? (I did say that this is my first one.....)

MoziEsmé said...

Congrats on your award! Looking forward to reading your links.

Blog Stalker said...

Nice to see all this bloggy love going out to the world!

MammaDawg said...

Wow!! Congrats lady! Thanks SO much for passing it on to me - I'm honored to be in such great company!

StrangeNewTeacher said...

Thanks for thinking about me! It's 6:30, and I think I'm going to go to bed now :)

Veggie Mom said...

I *heart* your blog, too! Congrats on the Super Bloggy Award!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin