10 reasons Your Humble Scribe both loves & hates Google:
10. If we need a good George Carlin Joke, we know where to look!
9. Sometimes we Google George Carlin and get impostors!
8. When our students need a solid research source, there are millions of legitimate ".org" & ".edu" sites for them to search.
7. Quite a few of Our Cherubs prefer to Google It, Change a Couple of Paragraphs, Put Their Names on It, Print It Out & Turn It In as "original" work. Yeah, right!
6. When The Scribe needs a Nifty Snap or 2 for Blogging Purposes, Comfort is just a Click Away!
5. Wouldn't want to be a professional photographer, nor one who relys on royalties, in this Google-Intensive Environment!
4. Google Made The Scholastic Scribe Possible! Yay for Blogger!!
3. Google seems to be Monopolizing Infinity & Beyond! Picasa, FeedBurner, YouTube, Blogger, AdSense, GMail, Google Earth, Google Maps...$150 billion Strong & Growing!
2. Google makes The Scribe Family's life easy in So. Many. Ways. Just the other day, Ella Numera Una asked if we could have something "new" for dinner. Ella Numera Dos was Quickly On the Case. Pasta Raphael will become a staple in Our House, shore 'nuff!
1. Google makes The Scribe's Teaching Life so much more difficult. Beware Plagiarists & Other Cheaters of Your Ilk! The Scribe can catch you using Google, too!