Sunday, August 10, 2008

We'll Always Have Paris...Silly Summer Sunday Sweepstakes

For this edition of our Silly Summer Sunday Sweepstakes, we have a video. This is Paris Hilton's "attack ad" on Johnny Mac for sure, and maybe BO, too. We can't really tell. You tell us what kind of Silly Caption belongs under this video. What do you win? The love and adoration of an Entire Bloggy Nation, that's what! And there's that self-respect thing goin' on, too. Have fun, take a chance and, above all, play along--it'll be fun!

10 comments:

Clix said...

I came and looked at this earlier, but... I dunno...

I just don't know what to say.

Also: the TALT is done! yey! I've got it in HTML - what d'you want me to do with it?

Sean Hogan said...

"Hi, I'm Paris Hilton. You might recognize me from 'A Night in Paris...'"

Somebody had to.

Melissa B. said...

Clix--e-mail me a word doc, por favor! Thanks mucho!

Deanna said...

I can't click the button to watch... I ran out of eye bleach and just can't start my week that way!

Tara R. said...

I can't think of an appropriate caption, but did have a strange vision of this being used as the torture film in an updated version of "A Clockwork Orange."

'singing in the rain...' boomp, boomp

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Energy? That's hot!

And come to think of it...

So am I!

HappyChyck said...

OMG! I've seen this video so many times! I'd rather poke my eye out, but in some sick way, I kind of like it. Caption? I can't articulate anything worthwhile. Stumped again.

Nancy Flanagan said...

These are all lame, but here goes:

"An American Werewolf is Paris"

or

"Paris is Burning (Hot)"

or

Hillary Clinton is Alive and Aell and Living in Paris (Hilton)"

Clix said...

Doh! I can't find your email. Drop me a line at uncomfortableadventures (at) yahoo and I'll reply?

Mimi aka pz5wjj said...

Hmmm... I don't have a caption, but the movie Legally Blonde came to mind when I watched that add.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin