Sunday, August 31, 2008

"S" to the Third Power: Drastic Times Call for Drastic Measures!

For those of you who are used to seeing S4 in this space on Sundays, we've reduced the title By a Factor of "S." All Summer Long y'all have been playing our Silly Summer Sunday Sweepstakes. With the advent of The School Year (drat it all!), we've taken "Summer" out of the title. So, here you go: The Scholastic Scribe's Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. "S" to the Power of 3. Come play along!

Y'all know what to do! Take a gander at the snap above, & Share Some Caption Love! Y'all can get as silly as you'd like; or, if ya wanna go for faux serious, that's OK, too. Just as long as we get some captions under this here critter, Your Scribe will be Supremely Satisfied!

Said Critter is some kind of Lizard-Looking Thing Ella Numera Dos snapped while visiting the Yucatan. We told her we were gonna put him in her Christmas stocking. Let's just say that She. Was. Not. Amused!

And what do you win for all your Perkiness & Panache? Why, nothing, of course, except our Undying Admiration & Affection. And, natch, the knowledge that you've accomplished something Grande this fine day, and made a few folks laugh.

So, come on, join the fun--You'll be so, so glad you did!

21 comments:

Mrs. Bluebird said...

The iguana that ate my homework...seriously. Ate. My. Homework.

Vicki said...

I'm feeling a little dry I need some lotion...

I do this same thing on my blog on Thursdays!

Blog Stalker said...

Excuse me...May I go to the bathroom?.......Thank you.

(think dirty rotten scoundrels with steve martin)

Karol said...

"Hey, baby. How YOU doin'?"

Gina said...

No, I would not make a good pair of boots or a purse, so stop thinking about it!

Debbie Y. said...

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing."

teachj said...

Did you see where my summer went?

Veggie Mom said...

I think I'll scale back my activities this year, and concentrate on the ones that will impress the college admissions officers!

BTW, Melissa B., you've won a Bloggy Award! Please drop by my place to pick up your bling. Congrats!!

Mekhismom said...

"Which Way Do I Go? Which Way do I Go?

HappyChyck said...

Looks like some of my students: "If I sit perfectly still, maybe she won't call on me."

MissKris said...

I guess I should've listened when Mama told me to use moisturizer. This menopausal dry skin is the PITS!

Dawn said...

Does this outfit make me look fat?

oº˚ Anissa ˚ºo said...

Hey girl -- Stopping in to say hi and thank for the birthday wishes! We are prepared the best we can be now just waiting to see what happen next. Much Love From Queen Bee!

Kelly said...

Hey, what happened to the other dinosaurs?!

Betty said...

Do these stripes make me look fat?

Tara R. said...

'Yo quiero lagartos... here lizard, lizard'

Trooper Thorn said...

"Tyler was still shocked McCain had not even considered him as a running mate."

Nancy Flanagan said...

Hey SSSSSS. (Sorry, got carried away). Been out of the country for the past couple of weeks, out of e-mail range (boy, did THAT feel good). But I hate to miss a captioning opportunity...

Can I caption the clunk on your forehead instead? Ouchies.

Anonymous said...

http://restaurants-us.com/la/Lafayette/Chris%27s%20Po-Boys/70503/

Anonymous said...

professional answer to this insurance question: Do all states require car insurance? http://insuranceinstates.com/florida/South%20Miami/Liberty%20Mutual%20Insurance%20South%20Miami,%20FL/33186/

Anonymous said...

There are several programs Online that can wait on one
of the most effective home business shaft today.


my weblog - http://www.sxqyjy.com/
my page :: working at Home jobs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin