Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's That Time Again, Friends: "S" to the 4th Power!

We're featuring Pepper the Cat this week, folks, in honor of all you dedicated "educators" who are either back at school or headed that way soon. We swear, we love this Teacher Janx, but it does get difficult to get back to the classroom after summer break.

You know what to do, right? Take a gander at the snap above, and Conjur a Funny Caption. Post that sucker, por favor, in the comments section of this post. You won't win anything from us but our Great Admiration & Respect. And we hope you'll get a chuckle out of this assignment, too. Thanks for participating in yet another HighLARious Silly Summer Sunday Sweepstakes!

14 comments:

Tara R. said...

"I shouldn't have had that fifth catnip martini!"

(I have something for you over at my place.)

Edna Lee said...

"I can't look. Read my class roster and tell me how many ADHD kids I have this year."

Urban School Teacher said...

"Just five more minutes, please"

Urban School Teacher said...

"Has that big dog gone yet?"

Veggie Mom said...

I heard once that it's best to let sleeping cats lie.

Gina said...

The paparazzi again! I'm not even looking my best. Please speak to my agent if you want a picture.

HappyChyck said...

"Nope. Leave me alone. School is not starting. See? I'm still in the lazy days of summer."

MoziEsmé said...

If I can't see you, you don't exist. So there.

teachj said...

Ten more minutes, five more minutes, one more minute. No, please don't make me go to school. (And that is the teacher, not the students)

Sean Hogan said...

If Suri Cruise can fetch millions of dollars for a picture, I want millions of treats!

Deanna said...

Maybe if I close my eyes they will all go home.

Lynda said...

"For the love of Pete, turn that alarm clock OFF!"

wolfqueen2 said...

"AHHH, TURN OUT THAT LIGHT! YOU'RE BLINDING ME HERE."

Marrdy said...

I hate mornings!

(I love this kitty!!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin