Saturday, July 26, 2008

What Do Dumb People Drink?

If a Picture's usually Worth a Thousand Words, this one might be worth a Million. Think we'll stock up on this for the Cherubs at Our Humble High School. Whaddaya think?

BTW, don't forget our Silly Summer Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow! Get ready to Share the Caption Love!


Sean Hogan said...

Even though it's not Sunday yet, I can't resist.

"Anyone who drinks this water is obviously smart, paying $2 for something they can get for free."

Tara R. said...

I need to find some of that brand of bottled water. Does it really make you feel smarter?

Gina said...

I have a long list of people who could really use that water!

Q6 said...

"SMARTwater: Because a State University just isn't good enough."

Betty said...

I'd say it is smart if one drinks enough water every day. This is something I have trouble doing. Maybe a bottle of this water would help me!

Lynda said...

Humble, as in TX? Okay - saw this on sale for ONLY one dollar today - lol - I didn't buy it.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin