Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Scream

Meet Echo. She's a long-hair, about 9 months old, friendly and likes to perform. She gets lonely when her People go away on trips, so her Mommy hires Ella Numera Dos to kitty-sit. The fee won't pay the rent, but Ella gets a nice guest room to sleep in & a Cute Kitty to cuddle! Numera Dos snapped this shot during her last foray to Echo's House.

You know the drill: Think on this problema for about 2 quick seconds or so & write a funny caption in the Comments box of this post to go with the snap. As Always, we'd appreciate a little ol' Shout Out in the Blogosphere, so that we can make this The Best Darned Silly Summer Sweepstakes Ever! This is our third (count 'em!) SSS (don't know how to write S-cubed in this here post!), and there are no tangible prizes to be had. What can you win? The satisfaction of knowing of a Job Well Done! So, put on your Thinking Caps & Get Crackin'!

PS: Mucho Many Apologies to Edvard Munch, the artist who apparently rendered several renditions of "The Scream" between the years of 1893 & 1910. The version pictured here hangs in the National Gallery of Norway, & was the victim of a high-profile art theft in 1994. Oh, those Norwegians! Probably someone who objected to Munch's objection to the objectification of existentialism. Huh?

10 comments:

HappyChyck said...

Wahoo! The parents are gone for the weekend!

Veggie Mom said...

I went for my yearly checkup, and I told you so--NO CAVITIES!

Tara R. said...

love the photo... we have a little calico with a bit of an attitude too.

Caption: No! It's summertime, I don't have to get up now.

Sean Hogan said...

Meow mix? MEOW MIX? WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE, A TABBY?

Clix said...

Morons! I'm surrounded by MORONS!

(Every cat thinks so, after all.)

strangenewteacher said...

"Ahahahahaha! Hehehehe! OH, hahaha!And then he said, 'The DOG is in the OVEN!' Oooh, you had to be there!"

Deanna said...

I am cat. Here me roar!

Veggie Mom said...

No, I DID NOT swallow Tweety Bird! See, look for yourself!!

(sorry, I came up with another one while we were at a bbq--I had to rush home to send this to you!)

Gina said...

Does the color in my mouth look normal to you? I think I'm coming down with something(the hypochondriac cat).

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Food, now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin