Saturday, July 5, 2008

Products of the Public School System & Proud of It!





When did this...








...turn into this?
The top snap shows The Cousins, Circa 1992, during a trip to the Zoo--a fairly typical Cousin Kind of Thing to Do when they got together way back then. The snap above shows 2 of the 5 from the Zoo photo, playing Beer Pong at a recent backyard college graduation celebration. We're pretty sure the other 3 were at the party, just not implicated in the snap. All of the Cousins are products of the Public School System, & darn proud of it! A different kind of Zoo, but still...

3 comments:

Sean Hogan said...

Here's a different version of the "yuck list" I found using StumbleUpon:
http://preciseedit.com/Article10WordstoAvoidWhenWriting/tabid/193/Default.aspx

Melissa B. said...

Hoagie: Thanks for the info. I hope you & yours stay away from Beer Pong. And, if you do indulge, hope you're smart like the Cousins, & take it outside!

Jessica said...

Oh wow, I swear this is my house in the bottom right picture. I have no idea how I came across this picture. But is the house in this picture perhaps in Tennessee?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin