Monday, July 7, 2008

An Alternative Summer Assignment

We acquired a Marvy Meme from Our Dear Bloggy Friend tara r, over at If Mom Says OK. You can create this mosaic using Flickr, & its handy-dandy Mosaic Maker. Your assignment, Should You Choose to Accept It:
  • Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker. Follow the instructions, and presto! You have a synopsis of Who. You. Are.

Your questions, our answers; click on Our Mosaic to see the snaps Up Close & Personal!

  • What is your first name? Melissa
  • What is your favorite food? Guacamole
  • What high school did you go to? Hillcrest
  • What is your favorite color? Green
  • Who is your celebrity crush? Big Willy Style
  • Favorite drink? Coke Float
  • Dream vacation? Cuba
  • Favorite dessert? Hershey’s Kisses
  • What you want to be when you grow up? Beach Bum!
  • What do you love most in life? Mi Familia
  • One Word to describe you. Persistent
  • Your (blog) name. The Scribe

Have fun, y'all! And, if you Create a Cool Mosaic, please let us know. PS: We'd also appreciate a shout-out & a link-back on your blog, tambiƩn!


Tara R. said...

Very cool mosaic! I'm glad you played along. Beach Bum - perfect!

Veggie Mom said...

I want to be a Beach Bum when I grow up, too! I'll do this Meme later in the week, if that's OK. I'm up to my EYEBALLS in Giveaways! Launching another one on my blog tomorrow--please stop on by!

Edna Lee said...

Now that was a fun one! I enjoyed reading yours and then making my own.

Thank goodness for vacations when we have time to do this stuff!

Melissa B. said...

Y'all: This Mosaic Meme is a lot of fun, ain't it? Thanks for all the Comment Luv. Spread the word. This is what Summer is made for!

dkzody said...

You can check out mine. Good thing it's a hot summer afternoon (110 in the shade) with nothing else to do but play.

Betty said...

I am definitely going to give it a whirl when I get a chance. It looks like great fun. My favorite food is guacamole, and green is also my favorite color.:)

Lynda said...

I played and shouted you out - this was fun - thanks!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin