9. Your family's drama is oh-so-much-more interesting ("I saw it first!" "No, you didn't!" "Yes, I did!") than anything that's happening at school.
8. You go to the grocery store in a driving, ka-booming thunderstorm, buy lots of goodies, & don't mind cooking dinner.
7. Speaking of family, everyone is home under one roof--for at least the next 3 months.
6. You show up at school at 9:30 a.m., leave at 11:30 a.m., & no one says anything about it.
5. You've stacked the remaining yearbooks on a cart & wheeled them down to the main office. Let the 12-month employees deal with Yearbook Chaos for a change!
4. You stand at the loading dock entrance of the graduation venue & watch your Cherubs from the Class of 2008 come in, stylin' their snazziest gown & mortar board fashions.
3. You sit thru the 14th consecutive commencement for Our Humble High School & don't shed a tear. Graduation means summer's that much closer!
2. You spend the next 2 days boxing, securing, signing off & adios-ing.
1. You bake a Banana Cream Pie just for the hell of it!