Sunday, June 29, 2008

What's She Googling Today? A Curious Cat & a Contest, of Sorts!

Pepper is an interesting feline. 5 years old next month, still a Kitten at Heart. Gets into everything! Has quite the bag of tricks, including snagging flies & other zooming insects out of the air in mid-flight with her claws, then popping them into her mouth. Whenever we put the laptop on the window seat, this is where she gravitates. Do you think she's channeling Bill Gates?

An Interesting Summer Diversion: Please come up with a caption for this photo & post it on The Blog. We don't have anything to give you, of course, but there's that Pride in Creativity thing involved, don'tcha know. And. What. Would. You. Rather. Do: Clean the Basement, or participate in our Silly Sunday Sweepstakes? Wethinks that's a no-brainer.

18 comments:

Mamacita (Mamacita) said...

"I heard a mouse hung around this pad and I'm not budging 'til I get it!

Veggie Mom said...

"Isn't this the way you Surf the Net?"

Edna Lee said...

"She calls this thing a Thinkpad but I don't feel any smarter..."

Deanna said...

I can see the whole city from here plus there is this handy dandy butt warmer!!

40 said...

I heard my dear owner say she wanted a new laptop... sitting here for a while should crack the screen nicely!

(not as good as some of the others - you have some good ones here!)

Mister Teacher said...

Even felines refuse to use Windows Vista...

(I love contests like this...)

Gina (Away We Go!) said...

My Craig's List ad to give away the neighbor's dog is finally complete.

mybellringers said...

Hey, it’s summer and I’m NOT going to work. I don't care what you say. Do I look like I give a rat‘s behind AS IF I had a rat’s behind to give? As if…

Melissa B. said...

All: Keep those entries coming! Everyone who enters gets a fantabulastic AWARD CERTIFICATE, authenticated by The Scholastic Scribe Herself! Deanna & Gina: I don't seem to be able to acquire your e-mails--contact me at scholastic_scribe@hotmail.com, and I'll get you your VERY OWN certificate! Don't delay--EVERYONE wants one!!

Sean Hogan said...

"They said the computer came with bundled software, but all I got was the Kitten Caboodle"

Ed U. Cater said...

These futuristic litter boxes are getting harder and harder to figure out. Now where is that USB port?

HappyChyck said...

Now that Bill has retired, world domination is mine!

Q6 said...

FEED ME, and you can have your computer back.

Clix said...

Look, human, can't a feline have some privacy while using the artificial sunbeam? Talk about your awkward moments...

Mrs. Bluebird said...

I wonder if they realize I'm using this to heat up my cute furry little butt?

Kelly @ Pass the Torch said...

"What ah YOO lewkin aat? Hey Joey, she thinks this is her laptop. He."

Nice that your cat could wait til the laptop's closed before sitting on it. Mine doesn't;)

dkzody said...

"You want me to move? Hah! When I'm ready."

OKP said...

"I said, I want author credit, or tuna...or no blogging for you!"

OR, LOL Cats style:

"Im on ur computer...warmin my butt."

I'm back -- I just haven't blogged yet, 'cause I'm movin' into my mew house this week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin